PROTECTION MEASURES AND HOTEL DATABASE PROTECTION POLICY
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you enter your personal information to make a reservation or use our services, we will definitely ask you to provide specific personal information such as your full name, email address, contact number, subscription and payment details.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF USING PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- During the normal course of our business, in order to be able to manage your booking provided that processing is necessary to execute your booking request or your direct booking with our hotel to provide our services.
- To be able to understand your personal preferences and to adapt the services that we will provide to you as a guest of our hotel.
- To store your data in relevant fields, so that we can help you by re-providing the information you are interested in when you visit our hotel website again.
- To contact you and send you information about the products and services that we think you may be interested in.
- Validate your information (and, in some cases, identify it with information collected from third parties, such as travel agents and online brokers) to verify that the information we have is relevant and accurate to our customers and also accurate with the date of arrival and the level of payment of the reservation. This processing is considered necessary for your booking in our hotels or for the provision of certain other services.
- To safeguard the legitimate interests of our hotel, there is a closed circuit television to ensure the safety of our premises, staff and customers.
- To comply with the legal obligations related to this issue.
- We will periodically review your personal data that we have stored to be accurate.
- Some personal information is required if you are going to use our services. If you do not provide such information, we will not be able to provide our services.
WHO HAS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
As part of your use of our services, you agree to disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- With hotel executives and representatives, such as service providers and partners who process and store your data on our behalf.
- With professional consultants of our hotel.
- With the legal services of our hotel or the police authorities.
THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES AS:
- If our hotel, or our business and all its assets are purchased by a third party or another company (in this case, personal data for customers will be one of the transferable assets).
- Whether we should disclose or disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or enforce any relationship with you. Also to protect the rights of our hotel or the safety of our employees, our customers or others. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations or police authorities to protect against fraud and reduce the risk of credit card theft.
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that these transfers are legal and that your information remains secure under the GDPR.
DETERMINATION OF TIME OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND INFORMATION
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is intended and in accordance with the law concerning tax or legal obligations or law enforcement in general.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS FROM THE GDPR
- Access to your personal data: You can request access by requesting a copy of your personal data.
- Right of withdrawal: If you have given your consent to the use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time. Please contact us if you wish to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in accordance with the deletion right described below.
- Διόρθωση: Μπορείτε να μας ζητήσετε να διορθώσουμε τυχόν ανακριβείς πληροφορίες σχετικά με εσάς. Εάν θέλετε να ενημερώσετε τα δεδομένα που κρατούμε για εσάς, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας και παρέχετε τις ενημερωμένες πληροφορίες.
- Διαγραφή: Μπορείτε να μας ζητήσετε να διαγράψουμε τα προσωπικά σας στοιχεία. Αν θέλετε να διαγράψετε τα προσωπικά δεδομένα που κρατούμε για εσάς, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας, αναφέροντας τους λόγους για τους οποίους θέλετε να διαγράψετε τα προσωπικά σας στοιχεία.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide the personal information we hold about you in a structured, widely used, machine-readable format, or ask us to send you your personal data structured in another database format.
- Submitting a complaint: You can file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data from our hotel to the supervisory authority, where for Greece is the Data Protection Authority at www.dpa.gr
SECURITY OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We will process all your information with great care and respect and we will try to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data safe as soon as it reaches our systems and database. We apply best practices for the collection, storage and processing of data and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and data stored on our website or database.
Note that no one can guarantee the security of the internet and you should not consider the internet as a safe means of storing and processing your personal data and information, where we are certainly not the ones who guarantee the security of the data disclosed on the internet. Instead, we and our staff do everything we can to keep your personal information safe using encryption, security and protection software. However, we ask that you understand our reasonable and credible effort and, of course, accept the inherent security risks of providing information and online transactions, where we will not be liable for breach of your personal data if this ever happens.
WAYS TO COMMUNICATE WITH US